- Resentment between members is as common as not having an icebreaker at a member training.
- You will consume more pizza than any other 11-month time-span you’ll have for the rest of your life.
- Consider the tax you’ll pay on your education award as paying back the foodstamps you receive during your service.
- If you hate your site, remind yourself it won’t last forever. If you love your site, remind yourself it could last forever.
- In the beginning you will discover the joy of teaching; in the end you will have become the student.
- The accumulation of the skills and experience one will gain is worth infinitely more than the stipend one will receive.
- Partaking in service projects will enable you to always know how to project service upon others while partaking in any endeavor throughout life.
- Patience with clients or students becomes as indispensable as the help and guidance of MaryRose and Julie.
- Hour-worthy events at the inception of the year are essential for a successful service; however, non-hour worthy events towards the conclusion of the service year are essential for a memorable service.